131 Jewett Street, Pepperell, MA
$ Click for current price
2-3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 ¾ bath ) BATHROOMS | 1614 SQUARE FEET
Take in the sounds of nature in this picturesque, sunny and welcoming nature lovers retreat. Positioned on 5+ private, wooded acres! Great for entertaining, this spacious open floor plan offers large kitchen/dinging area to living room with sliders which take you out to nice deck, just a perfect spot for an outdoor reading nook or a quiet place to relax. First floor laundry, 1/2 bath and small bedroom complete this great space. Naturally lit bedrooms on the second floor include master with full bath, open stairs with access to 3rd floor space. Sizable semi-finished lower level offers family room and exercise/workout area and storage, with sliders to front yard to enjoy the tranquility offered by this lovely property. Large 12 x 20 storage shed, paved driveway – stone walls and more! Title V in process.
- “Deb sold our home last year. She made the process completely easy. She listened to us and made suggestions that helped us prep for the sale. After 30 years in a home we built we sold for full price in 10 days. Could not have done that without her expertise. She is amazing and knows her stuff. Highly recommend her!!!”….Leona – Pepperell, MA 2015
- “Deb has done quality work for many years within the community and has taken her hard work to a new level with the development of Deborah Hayes Real Estate. If your buying or selling I recommend Deb!” – Dan S. – Towsend, MA
- “Deb has proved time and time again to be helpful and ultra informative for any and all real estate transactions that I have been involved with. Certainly a great choice to have on your side when considering anything associated with Real Estate.” – Eric W. – Pepperell
- “Great experience buying our home from Deb. Very professional” – T. Rose – Pepperell 2015
- “Deb has endless patience and will work tirelessly to find for you the home of your dreams and one within your budget. Deb also has tremendous knowledge of the area and will price you home appropriately so it sells quickly. Deb is also very active in her community and has taken the lead to create many charitable events. Deb is a 5 star choice if you are buying or selling property!” – Janet B.
For a more detailed list of past clients and customers, please feel free to contact me directly!