46 Pearl Street, Ayer, MA
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 2 (1 full, 1 ¾ bath ) BATHROOMS | 2226 SQUARE FEET
Wonderful location for the lovingly maintained Colonial home situated on quiet tree lined lot. Original owner, custom built home has made many tasteful improvements/updates including fresh paint, new carpeting and light fixtures. Oversized garage w/new garage door, unfinished 2nd floor, perfect for office, excercise/sports room. Convenient mud room off garage to spacious kitchen w/dining area, formal dining room and living room with fireplace/pellet stove. Large foyer with open turned stairs bedroom and 3/4 bath to complete first floor.
Second floor offers spacious master bedroom with walk in closet, two additional bedrooms with ample closets and new carpeting and full bath.Huge deck overlooking large, pretty yard which adds to the warmth and charm of this classic New England home. Huge walk-out basement. Enjoy all Ayer has to offer with downtown shopping, you will find a great selection of small shops, bistro’s and restaurants. Daily full service MBTA line. Wired for Generator!
- “Deb sold our home last year. She made the process completely easy. She listened to us and made suggestions that helped us prep for the sale. After 30 years in a home we built we sold for full price in 10 days. Could not have done that without her expertise. She is amazing and knows her stuff. Highly recommend her!!!”….Leona – Pepperell, MA 2015
- “Deb has done quality work for many years within the community and has taken her hard work to a new level with the development of Deborah Hayes Real Estate. If your buying or selling I recommend Deb!” – Dan S. – Towsend, MA
- “Deb has proved time and time again to be helpful and ultra informative for any and all real estate transactions that I have been involved with. Certainly a great choice to have on your side when considering anything associated with Real Estate.” – Eric W. – Pepperell
- “Great experience buying our home from Deb. Very professional” – T. Rose – Pepperell 2015
- “Deb has endless patience and will work tirelessly to find for you the home of your dreams and one within your budget. Deb also has tremendous knowledge of the area and will price you home appropriately so it sells quickly. Deb is also very active in her community and has taken the lead to create many charitable events. Deb is a 5 star choice if you are buying or selling property!” – Janet B.
For a more detailed list of past clients and customers, please feel free to contact me directly!